TekSIP Route Server
TekSIP Route Server is an SIP Redirect Server
(Based on RFC 3261) runs under Windows (XP, Vista, Windows 7/8, 2003/2008/2012 Server) and can be used as a routing server for a SIP network. TekSIP Route Server can be deployed as a routing server for Local Number Portability (LNP) [LNR Dipping] or Mobile Number Portability (MNP) systems.
TekSIP Route Server can be run with built-in Microsoft Access database or an external Microsoft SQL Server database. All Microsoft SQL Server editions are supported. TekSIP Route Server also supports ENUM.
TekSIP Route Server returns 302 responses for located SIP destinations. If a route can not be located for an incoming SIP call, a 404 response will be returned.
- Supports features described in RFC 3261.
- Logs system messages, errors and session information to a log file.
- All parameters can be configured through management GUI or HTTP interface.
- You can define a default route or prefix based routes for particular SIP endpoints.
- Stores configuration data in the installation directory (.ini file).
- Supports Access (MDB) and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Supports ENUM.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Runs as a Windows service.