TekConSer is a SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) conference server (Based on RFC 3261) for Windows (XP, Vista, Windows 7/8, 2003/2008/2012 Server).
- Simple, easy to use interface.
- Supports (Only) G.711 A - Mu law codecs.
- Supports UPnP for NAT traversal. You can also set external IP address manually.
- You can monitor active SIP calls in real-time and hangup selected calls in a conference.
- Supports registration of multiple conference IDs to SIP servers.
- HTTP Interface.
- Supports, UDP, TCP and TLS transports with RTP and SRTP.
- TekConSer sends received SIP MESSAGE request from one conference participant to other participants (Commercial edition only).