Tekaba is a SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) VoIP gateway (Based on RFC 3261) for Windows (Vista, Windows 7/8, 2003/2008/2012 Server).
- Simple, easy to use interface.
- Supports (Only) G.711 A - Mu law codecs.
- Supports UPnP for NAT traversal. You can also set external IP address manually.
- Run as a Windows service in background.
- Forwards incoming SMS as a SIP MESSAGE request.
- Accepts SIP MESSAGE requests and sends message content as SMS.
- Source IP address, source prefix, destination prefix based telephony routing.
- Supports, UDP, TCP and TLS transports with RTP and SRTP.
- Supports call transfers by using SIP REFER method (RFC 3515)