SIPob is a SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) outbound dialer that provides User Agent (SIP-UA) functions (Based on RFC 3261) for Windows (XP, Vista, 7/8/10, 2003-2016 Server).
- Simple, easy to use interface.
- Supports (Only) G.711 A - Mu law codecs.
- Supports UPnP for NAT traversal. You can also set external IP address manually.
- Supports multiple dialer profiles can be run simultaneously.
- Real time monitoring.
- Excel reporting.
- Imports phone numbers from text files to dialer profiles.
- SIPob executes user defined scenarios when remote party answers.
- You can select your own audio files to be used in dialer profiles. SIPob can also read-out texts using TTS (Text-to-Speech) engine.
- You can specify SIP routes based on dialed prefixes.